Intermediate is an important level of education for every student. The score obtained in the 12th grade will help the students fulfill their dreams at next level of higher education. As the year is progressing towards the end of the academic year, all the secondary level educational boards are conducting final board exams for the eligible students of the state. Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh has held 12th board exams for the students of the state from 18th February to 21st March, 2017. The exams were held in different centers of the state.
About UP Board
UP Board is established in the year 1921 at Allahabad. The board from the very start has
adopted 10+2 system of examination. It is the biggest examining body in the world as per the authorities. Every year lakhs of students get their intermediate certification from the UP board. The board is responsible to grand recognition to the aspiring schools in the state. It prescribes courses and text books for High School and Intermediate students. It conducts High school and Intermediate examination for the eligible students of the state. It provides equivalence to the examinations conducted by other boards.
UP 12th Results 2017 at upresults.nic.in, upmsp.nic.in
UP 10th results 2017 will be announced by the higher authority of the board or by the educational minister. The board will announce the results through its official website. Students need to stay tuned to the official website of the board to know their results. The results will be announced by the board in the month of May. The board not yet announced the exact date of results release. So, we have come up with tentative date of results release. As per the tentative date, the results will be announced by the board in the month of May on 15th. Though it is not the appropriate date of results release, the board will release the results around the same date.
Starting date of UP 12th exams is 18th February
Last date of UP 12TH exams is 21st March
Date of UP 12th results release is 15th May
Analysis and Estimated Pass Percentage
With every passing year, there has been a great increase in the overall pass percentage as well as the number of students appearing for the exams. Last year, around 4, 86, 348 students appeared for the exams and this year it is assumed that the number will see a great increase this year. Other than that, it is also expected that the pass percentage will also be increased from last year. It is expected that the pass percentage will rise by at least 3% this year. Boys are expected to do better this year than girls. Below is the table of statistics of previous years.
UP 10th Previous Year’s Results Statistics
Steps to check UP 12th results 2017?
- Go visit the official web page of UP Board. The official page is www.upresults.nic.in
- The link will direct you to the results page where you need to enter the particulars like roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of your results for future use.
How to check results through SMS/IVRS
- Other than checking results through online by visiting the official site of the board, students can also check their results through SMS/IVRS.
- Students can register their mobile number with the respective website which will help them get the results directly to the mobile number when the results will be announced by the official website.
- Students can also get their results through IVRS. Students can make a voice call and get to know their grade in the 12th public exams. The district wise telephone numbers will be available in online for download.
Some important points to remember
- The board will declare the results only via its official website upresults.nic.in and students can provide their details to fetch them.
- The results will be announced by the higher authority of the board or the educational minister. They will disclose the names of the toppers at the time of results announcement.
- Students can also check their results from any other site other than the official website.
- The original marks list will be given by the colleges later in time.
- Students can also take supply exams conducted by the board to clear their subjects.
- The board will organize the supply exams by accepting the application fee.
- Students can clear their subjects if any in the supply exams.